1. How do I apply for a merchant account?
Click here to apply for a merchant account, and we’ll be back in touch with you within ONE business day.
2. When do my transactions get funded?
Usually within two business days after you close your batch. We also offer next-day funding for low-risk merchants.
3. Can I be approved if I have bad credit or no credit?
Charge To ReCharge has an extremely high approval rate. Just fill out our free application, and we’ll do our very best to get you approved.
4. How long before I can start accepting credit cards?
Usually between 2 to 4 business days from approval.
5. How do I certify my account is PCI compliant?
We’ll help you get PCI compliant. Click here to get started.
6.I only process a few hundred dollars a month. Does my merchant account still need to be PCI compliant?
Yes. All merchants that process, store or transmit payment cardholder data, whether small or large,need to be PCI compliant. The credit card brands require that ALL merchants use the PCI DSS as the standard requirement for securing credit card data.
7. I’m a seasonal merchant that only processes three months out of the year. Does my merchant account still need to be PCI Compliant?
Yes. All merchants, whether small or large, seasonal or year-round, need to be PCI compliant.
8. How do I find out what terminal, equipment or software is best for my business?
We’re here to help. Our customer service representatives can assist you with choosing which options best fit your business.
9. How does Authorize.Net® integrate with my Web site?
Authorize.Net® enables merchants to accept secure and reliable credit card payments quickly and
easily. Authorize.Net® offers flexible application programming interfaces (APIs) with no licensing or development fees, and has numerous certified third-party options that offer quick and secure integration methods.Our customer service representatives will help you get set up.
10. How will I know my money is going to the charities I selected?
You’ll get an annual report from Charge To ReCharge with a detailed list of the donations we gave on your behalf.
11. Can I try out Charge To ReCharge without leaving my current credit card processor?
Absolutely. A merchant can work with multiple processors. Contact us to customize the model that’s best for your business.
12. Can I give to a charity that’s not on the list?
The list of charities we donate to is constantly growing. Please send us your recommendations so we can begin the selection and approval process.
13. Can I designate donations to more than one cause?
We want your donations to make a difference. We’ll evaluate your number of transactions to determine if your company is a good candidate for donating to more than one organization.
14. How can Charge To ReCharge afford to give away 25% of its net profit?
We’ve negotiated very good rates from the banks that we work with, and we believe there’s plenty left over in our profit margin to share. We don’t get kickbacks from the organizations we serve. We just know that by helping the community, everyone benefits.